Open

20100118

I For One Welcome Our New Robotic Empress

As is my wont, I've been sitting in the back, quietly paying attention to or ignoring the friendly chatter around the bar, as mood dictates. I must say I'm disgusted by events, frustrated and even angered. I've learned to hold my tongue when I'm angry, so I haven't been saying as much about politics and current events even at my favorite coffee shop.

Still, the fact I'm not talking much doesn't mean I'm not paying attention. It does mean that I'm more likely to post some light-hearted picture of a beautiful android space babe than a pithy, well thought-out essay on what's gone wrong and how to fix it. Right now, I'm of the opinion that our government is a tangled wreck, and that the best solution might be to recruit a bunch of beautiful android space babes to run it. It seems a safe bet they'd be more rational, logical, competent, and compassionate than the current crop of ass-hats piloting this country into oblivion.
And for those of us who might prefer leadership from androids of both sexes, don't worry: some assembly is required, but we're covered. (Both pictures above from this enjoyable post) The fact is, if we don't see real change from our leaders, and soon, we'll be going the way of... May I buy the bot a drink? (above via Pygalgia)

0 drinks at this table:

Post a Comment