Open

20130303

Truth in advertising

-


At first glance, for a second or two, there, I just thought it was Anna Faris on that billboard.

It's an easy mistake to make...



She's such a really truly talented professional.

Anna Faris, I mean.

She makes me laugh. It’s no secret that humor is sexy. Who wants to be around anyone who is serious and stiff all the time, right?



Anyway, apparently that billboard didn't stay up very long.



Don't ask me why.

Somebody in Chicago who found it offensive, no doubt, must have made them take it down.

Ald. Brendan Reilly (42nd) said he asked Urban Core Outdoor, the billboard company, to be a good neighbor and voluntarily take down the billboard.

Much ado about nothing, if you ask me.

A kiss is just a kiss.

And a billboard is a billboard is a billboard is....

...NOT a Bill board...



If you know what I mean.

0 drinks at this table:

Post a Comment