Open

20191025

What if Woody Allen had directed Watchmen?

-


It never gets old.



How other directors might have filmed the comics classic.

Like many, I absolutely loved the ground-breaking comic book series and graphic novel! And, well, though it's no secret that Moore wanted nothing to do with the movie adaptation, I thought that Zack Snider's 2009 movie was not all that bad.

Alan Moore also made it pretty clear that he did not want anything to do with the 2019 Damon Lindelof's HBO TV series, either.



I don't know.

I have yet to see the HBO TV series—I don't have HBO 😐

But I am sure it must be very good... My next door neighbour ❤️ it...



And, at the time of this post, the fist episode in the series has garnered a whooping critic rating of 98% on the Tomatometer.





Is it wrong that, somehow, I haven't mustered any of the critics beseeming enthusiasm over Lindelof's Watchmen alternate history or any interest in any of the nonsensical (commercially?) generated wannabe political brouhaha that is surrounding the series?



Should I check my privileges?



Meanwhile, on this side of the multiverse, in a not so alternate history near you:

0 drinks at this table:

Post a Comment