Open

20100628

Whatever happened to no one gets left behind?


Good question!

Hey, call them a bunch of commies if you want to, but you've got to give it
to Five Finger Death Punch on this one.



I haven't had time to do any research, so I am not as familiar with the band as
I should be as I am posting this, but judging by this one song, it seems to me like
the world could use more socially concerned progressive voices like theirs:



What a vocal performance! Ivan is awesome.
No one gets left behind, another fallen soul
No one gets left behind, another broken home
No one gets left behind, we stand and fight together
No one gets left behind, or we all die alone

Have you no honor? Have you no soul?

Have you no backbone? Have you no spine?
Whatever happened to No one gets left behind?


No one gets left behind, I know you made it up.

0 drinks at this table:

Post a Comment